The Medical Centre selected for the UEFA EURO 2012
On December 8, 2011 a meeting with members of the UEFA 2012 was held at EuroMediCare Hospital, during which dr. Tomasz Andrzejewski - director of the Hospital, having introduced healthcare services offered, showed the visitors around the hospital. All delegation members were deeply impressed with the EMC’s first facility.
High quality service, professional medical staff, equipment meeting international standards and accommodation in comfortable rooms are the main assets of the hospital in Wroclaw which have been recognized by representatives of Euro 2012 Poland.
Consequently, EuroMediCare Specialist Hospital with Outpatient Clinic in Wroclaw has been selected as the Medical Centre for UEFA EURO 2012.
“We are pleased that the quality of our services has been recognised by the organizers of UEFA EURO 2012. By choosing EuroMediCare Hospital they showed us appreciation for high standards of our health care that has been developed for 10 years, which marked the beginning of the centre in Wrocław and the company EMC Medical Institute”- said Tomasz Andrzejewski, director of EuroMediCare Hospital.
As part of the cooperation, players and referees as well as guests at the Final Tournament of the UEFA European Football Championship EURO 2012 will all be provided with both diagnosis and treatment by the EMC facility.
Medical care rendered by EuroMediCare Specialist Hospital with Outpatient Clinic will involve the following groups:
- the Czech Republic football team
- footballers training on the pitch of the University of Physical Education in Wroclaw prior to matches played at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw
- football players whose official training sessions will take place at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw the day before the match
- players and referees who will be playing matches at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw
- VIP guests present at the Municipal Stadium in Wroclaw during the matches played there
- members of the UEFA family.